[ANNOUNCE] Pivot Release 2.0.5

Sandro Martini
Hi all,
I'm proud to announce that 04 July 2017 we released the
final version of Apache Pivot 2.0.5 as maintenance branch of 2.0.x .

Note that with this release we fixed a critical issue with latest Java
8 Update 131.

I just put updated binary and source distributions in main Apache
download area, and even in main Maven Repository, but probably some
day will be needed before synchronization between all mirrors.

Note that I'm still updating Pivot website and all should be updated
before Monday.

Some info here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/PIVOT/News

Thank you very much to all for the support and the help,
Sandro