Agreement on release 2.0.5

Sandro Martini
Hi all,
many time is passed since our last release (2.0.4) ... so in a few
weeks we could start the release process for 2.0.5 (resolve remaining
few issues, update dependencies on libraries and latest build tools
and Java versions to ensure compatibility, etc).

What do you think ?
I have very little free time but in a few weeks I think that is doable ...

Thanks,
Sandro

Re: Agreement on release 2.0.5

Roger and Beth Whitcomb
Absolutely, yes.

I will work on getting the issues straightened out.

Thanks,

~Roger

On 4/21/17 5:39 AM, Sandro Martini wrote:

> Hi all,
> many time is passed since our last release (2.0.4) ... so in a few
> weeks we could start the release process for 2.0.5 (resolve remaining
> few issues, update dependencies on libraries and latest build tools
> and Java versions to ensure compatibility, etc).
>
> What do you think ?
> I have very little free time but in a few weeks I think that is doable ...
>
> Thanks,
> Sandro

Re: Agreement on release 2.0.5

Niclas Hedhman
Recommendation; reduce ambition on what is included in release. I would
suggest to not include any non-trivial fixes that are not yet done, as they
tend to delay everything a lot more than anticipated.

Cheers

Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer
http://polygene.apache.org - New Energy for Java

Re: Agreement on release 2.0.5

Sandro Martini
Hi Niclas,
ok, let's do all needed to prepare in a few weeks a candidate for
2.0.5, and then later for 2.1.0 ...

Bye