Re: "Pivot cookbook"

Sandro Martini
Hi Greg,

> Sure, I can also add the dev list to Nabble.
thanks, for me it would be a great news, so expect more post from me,
as in "old" times :-) .

Bye,
Sandro

Re: "Pivot cookbook"

Greg Brown
Administrator
In case you didn't see the email, this is done.

On Feb 27, 2010, at 7:03 PM, Sandro Martini wrote:

> Hi Greg,
>
>> Sure, I can also add the dev list to Nabble.
> thanks, for me it would be a great news, so expect more post from me,
> as in "old" times :-) .
>
> Bye,
> Sandro

Re: "Pivot cookbook"

Sandro Martini
I've just seen it (many email to read before seeing that), many thanks again.

Bye,
Sandro

Re: "Pivot cookbook"

Niclas Hedhman
On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 10:04 PM, Martijn Dashorst
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Fragmentation of an already small community is bad IMO. How much time
> are you willing to invest in Pivot? Would you like to spend your time monitoring
> several forums or do you want to develop actual code? If you spread out your
> users across several forums you limit their chances of helping each other,
> ensuring that you will be responsible for helping each individual.
> Having a single
> source for user help has been one of the greatest catalysts for the Wicket
> community.

IIRC, I argued that ASF should have a unified communication platform,
where mailing lists were backed by News servers, so one could use
mailing, forum and news transport, whichever was the most convenient
for "you". Too bad that wasn't implemented back in the days... ;-(

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer
http://www.qi4j.org - New Energy for Java